In this September 2016 issue of Family Tree Magazine, discover the 101 best websites for genealogy, 25 smartphone tricks to turning your phone into a family history research device and 11 essential sources to finding Canadian relatives. You'll also find clues in State Censuses, ancestral hometowns on USGS maps, and master Ancestry.com with easy tips and tricks in our free bonus Ancestry.com cheat sheet. Plus, learn the history of chocolate and get 5 questions answered from records acquisition specialist at Ancestry.com, Rhona Murray.What's InsideView AllClose
- Out-of-This-World Websites: Take your genealogy search into warp speed with 101 family history websites.
- Finding Canadian Kin: Does your family tree grow maple leaves? Learn 11 essential Canadian genealogy resources to find Canadian family today.
- Investigative Reporting: Learn how to write research papers and reports about your family tree.
- Smart Genealogy: 25 tips to transform your smartphone into a multi-task tool for capturing, preserving and recording your family history on the spot.
- Genealogy Insider: Learn what's new in family history research.
- Church Records Workbook: Follow along with this workbook to learn need-to-know family history essentials
- The Toolkit: The newest reviews and roundups of latest and greatest family history resources, such as a tutorial on finding ancestral places in a topographic map on Topoview or how to use personal library apps for family history research.