Family Tree Magazine November/December 2023 Digital Edition
Highlights from this issue include:
- Tips for printing your family tree for display or gifting
- A gallery of family tree displays available through popular websites and software, plus a roundup of expert tree-printing services
- Gift ideas for the family historians in your life, including the latest genealogy book releases
- Tutorials for MyHeritage's innovative photo-editing tools
- A FREE Scandinavian Genealogy Cheat Sheet
Fine Print: By Andrew Koch. Celebrate and share your ancestors by printing a family tree. Here’s how to prep research for display, and how to work with tree-printing services.
Stories Worth Telling: By Laura Hedgecock. Learn how to adapt family letters, journals and other documents into easy-to-read narratives that relatives will love.
Stronger Together: By Sunny Jane Morton. These four steps will help you find and meaningfully help genealogy groups in our post-pandemic world.
Smart Photos: By Daniella Levy. MyHeritage has made headlines for its library of AI-assisted photo tools. Here’s a guide to them, from In Color to PhotoDater.
Season's Readings: By Rick Crume. Add these new genealogy book releases to your Christmas list. Plus: a gift guide for the historians in your family.
- Research Guides: Colorado and Tennessee
- Stories to Tell
- Tech News
- Lisa’s Picks
- Source Spotlight: Newspapers
- Website Tutorial: DNA Painter
- Resource Roundup: Accessibility Tools on Popular Platforms
- Photo Detective
- Family History Home: Saving Family Papers
- Now What
- DNA Q&A: What is AncestryDNA's SideView?
- Your Turn: Genealogy Book Wish List
- 2023 Article Index
Once you download the November/December 2023 issue of Family Tree Magazine, you’ll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Mac and Windows computers.