What's Inside!Highlights from this issue include:
- a comparison guide to the "Big Four" genealogy websites: Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, Findmypast and MyHeritage
- a roundup of 50 free records collections at genealogy websites
- simple tips for searching online censuses
- tutorials for 5 key Dutch genealogy websites
- a FREE Irish genealogy cheat sheet
ContentsThe Fab Four
By Sunny Jane MortonIt was a hard day's night before rockstars Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, Findmypast and MyHeritage stepped onto the stage. Here's how the "Fab Four" genealogy websites compare.Fan Favorites
By Rachel FountainRock out by following these chart-topping genealogy and history accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.Free Agents
By Dana McCulloughSave time and money with these 50 free records collections living "undercover" on subscription websites.Going Dutch
By John BoerenWith millions of free online records, you won't have to pay your way to Dutch ancestors. These five websites will get you started.Counting Up
By Rick CrumeDiscover your ancestors in online census collections with these 26 practical search tips.
- State Research Guides: Washington, DC and Wisconsin
- Lisa's Picks
- Timeline: Punctuation
- Family History Home: Archiving Family Slides
- Stories to Tell
- Your Turn: Online Search Tracker
- Document Detective: Marriage Bonds
- Now What
- Tech Toolkit
- DNA Q&A: I've Taken a DNA Test. Now What?
Once you download the March/April 2020 issue of Family Tree Magazine
, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Mac and Windows computers.