Family Tree Magazine March/April 2017 Digital Edition
Frequently bought together:
Your Guide to Researching Your Family History OnlineStep up your genealogy game, expand your family tree and learn more about your ancestors in 2017, with a little help from our guide to researching your genealogy online. In this issue, you’ll learn the best search tips for Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Findmypast.com, MyHeritage.com, and a bunch of other genealogy websites. You’ll learn how to tap into 29 underused and undiscovered genealogy websites, plus discover great tech tricks and hacks for more efficient research. Plus, honor your ancestors who fought in World War I by digging into the online records.Bonus: Discover your Irish ancestry with the tips and tools in the Irish Genealogy Cheat Sheet.
What's Inside this March/April 2017 issue of Family Tree MagazineHighlights include:
- Search tips for making the most of the major genealogy websites
- 29 lesser-known sites that may surprise you
- Search secrets for finding your English and Welsh ancestors in UK census records
- How to tap into online resources for finding US troops from World War I
Who Should Buy this Issue:You'll Love the Genealogy Websites Guide if…
- You want to get better results when researching your ancestry online
- You are ready to step up your genealogy research
- You’re searching for military records for your World War I ancestors
- You want to know more about the searching on the major genealogy websites
- …and find lesser-known online record collections and resources
Genealogy Web GuidesBy Rick CrumeThe following guides will help you achieve better results on each of these sites.
- Library of Congress