Explore strategies and resources for tracing Jewish families in the U.S. and abroad, meet archival collections, and get help navigating challenges along the way.
In this Webinar You'll Learn:
- What Jewish Geography, Cultural Groups, Denominations, and Lifecycle mean to trace your family history.
- How to navigate challenges with multiple languages and naming conventions.
- Where to find Jewish Genealogy and Holocaust-Era Resources.
- What DNA testing options are available to you.
- PLUS – all registrants receive one-year access to the webinar recording!
About the instructor:
Ellen Kowitt is Director of JewishGen’s United States Research Division and National Vice Chair of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Jewish Task Force. She is past president of the Jewish Genealogy Society of Colorado and JGS Greater Washington DC, and has served on the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies board of directors. Ellen publishes articles in Avotaynu: The International Journal on Jewish Genealogy and Family Tree Magazine.