Family Tree Magazine October 2006 Digital Edition
Frequently bought together:
Features18 Adventures in Genetic Genealogy What can you really learn about your family history from a few cheek cells? We sent a professional genealogist on a quest to discover the truth behind the developing science of DNA. By Maureen A. Taylor26 Keep It ReelTake action today so you—and your descendants—can always enjoy your family's audio and video memories. By Fern GlazerPlus: An award-winning documentary filmmaker shares his secrets for capturing memories now.33 State Research GuidesTrace your ancestors across the USA! This issue's special pullout section features how-to articles and resource sheets for:View AllClose
- Rhode Island
- Special report: graveyard neglect
- 411 for Ancestry.com databases
- Wisconsin vitalrecords online
- Less at-home access to HeritageQuest Online.
- Hispanic roots Web roundup
- Virus antidotes
- GEDCOM guidance
- Books for junior genealogists.