What's Inside!Highlights from this issue include:
- our annual roundup of the 75 Best State Websites, with listings for each US state (plus Washington, DC and Puerto Rico)
- six genealogy projects perfect for cold weather
- tips for creating family photo books
- a detailed guide to researching Swiss ancestry
- a FREE Google for Genealogy cheat sheet
By Rick CrumeFind your ancestors across the country with these hall-of-fame-worthy genealogy websites for each of the 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and DC.Couch Potatoes
By Andrew KochCold weather brings with it hours to work on genealogy projects indoors. Here are six to get you started.Picture-Perfect Photo Books
By Sunny Jane MortonSay cheese! Save and share your memories with a family photo book. Here are the five elements you should include.Swiss Watch
By James M. BeidlerScale the highest heights of your family tree with this guide to finding Swiss ancestors.It Takes a Village
By the Editors of Family Tree MagazineBroaden your research horizons by studying your ancestor's friends, family and neighbors. This guide to cluster and collateral research will show you how.
- State Research Guides: New York and North Dakota
- Lisa's Picks
- Timeline: Pasta
- Family History Home: Caring for Heirloom Crystal and Glass
- Stories to Tell
- Your Turn: Home Resources Checklist
- Document Detective: DD-214 Forms
- Now What
- Tech Toolkit
- DNA Q&A: How Can I Use AncestryDNA's Genetic Communities?
Once you download the December 2019 issue of Family Tree Magazine
, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Mac and Windows computers.