Mastering Family Tree Maker - March 2024
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Make Your Family Tree Grow!
March 5, 2024 - April 1, 2024
Do you want a computer program that keeps track of your family history research in one place? Whether you’re new to genealogy or you’ve been doing it for years, Family Tree Maker* is a great way to grow and preserve your family tree.
Join Rick Crume for this four-week course and learn all of the tips and tricks for getting the most out of Family Tree Maker.
*Family Tree Maker is software made by The Software MacKiev Company
- Approx. 8 hours to complete
- 100% Online using our eLearning Platform
- 4 lessons complete with skill-building exercises and quizzes
What You'll Learn:
- How to use the features of the software, both basic and advanced
- How to search and sync with Ancestry.com
- How to download a FamilySearch.org tree
- How to navigate the site’s features to build and preserve your family tree
- Self-Paced Learning
- Expert Support from Course Instructor
- Video Presentations
- Interactive Quizzes
- Student Discussion Board
- Downloadable Course Materials
- Register for the course on this page
- On the start date, log into our eLearning platform
- Access to the course instructor runs until the course end date
- After the course ends, you can read course materials for one year
- Instructor and discussion board access will also end when the course concludes, so make sure you reach out and ask questions!
Rick Crume is a contributing editor for Family Tree Magazine. He has written for other genealogical journals in the United States, as well as Canada and Great Britain. Specializing in online research, genealogy software, DNA testing and British genealogy, he has spoken at genealogy conferences across North America and presented many webinars.