Collect, Design, and Display
November 6, 2023 - November 8, 2023
Join Sunny Jane Morton for this 3-day workshop! You'll learn how to create a 20-page photo book using a combination of photographs, documents, and text to better tell your story.
Does book design feel intimidating? The workshop will cover best practices for creating a good layout and the five elements to include in your book. You'll have no problem keeping the story flowing from page to page.
- Approx. 8 hours to complete
- 100% Online using our eLearning Platform
- 3 lessons spread across 3 days, complete with skill-building exercises and quizzes
What You'll Learn:
- What to include in your book
- The 5 elements to include in your book
- How to choose high-quality resources
- Do you need to touch up your photographs?
- How to creative a book layout
- Which online photo vendors to use
- How to use Shutterfly to create a book
- Self-Paced Learning
- Expert Support from Course Instructor
- Video Presentations
- Interactive Quizzes
- Student Discussion Board
- Downloadable Course Materials
- Register for the course on this page
- On the start date, log into our eLearning platform
- Access to the course instructor runs until the course end date
- After the course ends, you can read course materials for one year
- Instructor and discussion board access will also end when the course concludes, so make sure you reach out and ask questions!
Sunny Jane Morton is a Contributing Editor at Family Tree Magazine; Contributing Editor at YourDNAGuide.com, Editor of Ohio Genealogy News and a blogger for FamilySearch.org. She is author of How to Find Your Family History in U.S. Church Records and Story of My Life: A Workbook for Preserving Your Legacy.